– Fixes a phenomenon in which the camera stops working when the auto power off setting takes effect.
– Fixes a phenomenon in which the maximum number of images that can be captured in a burst may be less than the actual number displayed in the viewfinder.
– Corrects some errors in the message displayed on the LCD screen when saving RAW images developed in the camera (these errors do not appear in the Japanese and Korean language displays).
– 22.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
– 3.2″ Clear View High Resolution LCD
– DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
– 61-Point High Density AF
– Full HD 1080/30p and 720/60p Formats
– Built-In HDR and Multiple Exposure Modes
– Extended ISO Range (50-102400)
– Up to 6.0 FPS Continuous Mode
– Dual CF and SD Memory Card Slots
– Durable Magnesium-Alloy Construction
Nu m-ar mira sa fie sute de precomenzi si de la romani si de cand apare la F64 sa le goleasca alora stocul instant. Avem fotografi care cer peste 1000E pe nunta si vor avea fonduri sa nu se faca de ras cand vorbesc cu colegii de breasla. E o uzina, e foarte nice, sper sa am ocazia sa ma joc cu el.
PS. Ca sa băliți puternic (nu stiu daca e frumos sa zici “băliți” pe internet) uite un hands on preview de la dpreview…
Twenty-four years after the first Electro Focus (EF) lens launched, Canon announced that it had reached a milestone by producing the 60 millionth lens in the series. This landmark was achieved on 11th January 2011 during the production of an EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM (pictured), thirteen months after the production of the company’s 50 millionth EF lens.
A trecut un an si un pic de la ultimul milestone anuntat de ei, atunci cand au anuntat ca au produs doar 50 de milioane de obiective ef…
Au facut-o si pe asta, dar nu avem noi obiective/body-uri asa de mari :).
August 31, 2010 – Canon Inc. announced today that it has successfully developed the world’s largest*1 CMOS image sensor, with a chip size measuring 202 x 205 mm. The sensor is capable of capturing images in one one-hundredth the amount of light required by a professional-model digital SLR camera due to its expanded size enabling greater light-gathering capabilities. Potential applications for the new high-sensitivity CMOS sensor include the video recording of stars in the night sky and nocturnal animal behavior.
At 202 x 205 mm, the newly developed CMOS sensor is among the largest chips that can be produced from a 12-inch (300 mm) wafer, and is approximately 40 times the size of Canon’s largest commercial CMOS sensor.
Aproape 1kg de tele la aproape 2000E! Tabela de specificatii o gasiti aici…
London, UK, 26th August 2010 – Canon today announces the latest addition to its renowned L-series of professional lenses, the EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM, designed to answer growing demand for a high performance zoom lens which offers outstanding mobility and versatility. The EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM offers a 4.3x telephoto zoom range of 70-300mm, with a variable aperture of f/4-5.6. The compact (143mm) design also features the build quality that photographers have come to expect from Canon’s acclaimed L-series lenses. With its impressive focal range and travel-friendly size, the EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM is ideally suited to professionals and advanced amateur photographers wishing to capture portraits, nature and action shots in superb detail.
Pe langa acesta mai sunt 2 tele-uri fixe lansate de Canon – EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM si EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II USM (7500 si respectiv 9000E) si au mai anuntat ca mai au la strung EF 500mm F/4L IS II USM si EF 600mm F/4L IS II USM pe care le vor expune la Photokina 2010.
When paired with Canon’s full-frame DSLR bodies, such as the
EOS 5D Mark II or the EOS -1Ds Mark III, professional photographers can choose to capture circular or full-frame fisheye images, allowing them to view a scene in a completely new and unique way. This new level of choice provides enhanced creative flexibility when shooting scenes such as the night sky, where the full 180º horizontal and vertical fields of view (FOV) allow every detail to be captured with incredible clarity in one single image.
When used with EOS bodies featuring APS-C or APS-H sensors, the EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM produces a more traditional, full frame fisheye view. A zoom-lock mechanism on the lens body allows the range to be limited to the focal length that ensures the best possible full-frame view without unsightly vignetting around the edge. ‘C’ and ‘H’ markings can be found next to the zoom operation ring, indicating the wide-angle zoom position where vignette-free shooting is possible with either sensor, allowing photographers to achieve optimum results with any EOS body.
– 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor
– ISO 100-3200 (expandable to 12,800)
– 5.3 fps continuous shooting
– 1080p HD video recording with manual controls
– SD / SDHC / SDXC storage
– In-camera raw development
– Subject modes with ‘Ambience Selection’ (Standard, Vivid, Soft, Warm, Intense, Cool, Brighter, Darker and Monochrome)
– In-camera Creative Filters (special effects)
– Fully articulated 3.0″ screen (3:2)
Pe dpreview este hands-on review-ul si restul care arata ca EOS 60D este un “Super Rebel” si nu o continuare a seriei x0D. Parerea mea este ca au ales gresit directia cu modelul asta, caracteristici cum ar fi carcasa din plastic si nu din aliaj de magneziu ca pana acum, ecranul rabatabil, renuntarea la CF-uri vor pune pe ganduri pe cei care au cumparat pana acum seria mid-range x0D de la Canon, reorientandu-se la 7D sau la predecesorii acestuia.
Exista posibilitatea ca cei de la Canon sa isi realinieze produsele din seria EOS, 7D-ul si 60D-ul sa acopere niste gauri pe care concurenta le ofera deja…
Canon has issued a firmware update for the Canon EOS 7D digital SLR camera. Version 1.2.2 incorporates the following fixes.
1. Fixes a phenomenon in which the set aperture moves when shooting movies in manual exposure mode using some Canon lenses (such as macro lenses).
2. Fixes the AF point-selection behaviour of the C.Fn III-7 (Manual AF pt. selec. pattern) custom function when set to .
3. Fixes the AF point display for the viewfinder electronic level when shooting in the vertical position.
4. Corrects misspellings in the Spanish and Thai menus for applicable products.
EOS 7D Firmware Update Version 1.2.1
1. Extends the timing at which the high temperature warning indicator is displayed and the timing of automatic shut down of the camera due to a rise in internal temperature during Live View or EOS Movie functions.
2. Optimizes program shift when the ISO setting of the camera is set to AUTO.
3. Corrects a misspelling in the French-language menu.
4. Corrects a phenomenon in which vertical magenta-colored banding appears in still images taken in movie-shooting mode.